Monday, August 16, 2010

luv unlimited



A couple of years ago my little sister introduced me to a shop down the street from my mom's house that I was unaware of. I can honestly say, it wasn't BS when I walked in like most places she takes me to lol. I can honestly say that I will always shop at Luv Unlimited or just stop by anytime & every time I'm by my mom's house in Bay View. My boyfriend's also bought handful of amazing items. Their sunglasses collection is on point by the way :) I always get compliments! The last thing I bought there was a gorgeous yellow short sleeve blazer w/ puffed sleeves. Who doesn't love puffed sleeves!? HELLO!! Show me someone who doesn't love them & I'll show them my fists! Just joking! ;) But I digress, which I absolutely love to do.

Brief summary of Luv Unlimited that I found off their website. 
"Luv Unlimited has been in business since July, 2004. We are the exclusive home of Hex Designs - a line of one-of-a-kind creations by Becky Heck.
Luv Unlimited sells new, vintage & handmade clothing, accessories and jewelry for men and women. We also offer hand-dipped and imported incense, records and gifts.
We also offer new and vintage iron-ons which we professionally press on new American Apparel & Alternative Apparel shirts and sweatshirts."

OH YEAH! And they have a live DJ in the store, hoooowwww freaking awesome is that!? Don't tell me I didn't warn you about the pure greatness of this store!

Location:
2649 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53207
414-744-2540



Hours:
Sunday & Monday: 11AM - 4PM
Tuesday - Friday: 12PM - 7PM
Saturday: 11AM - 7PM



images: http://www.luvunlimited.com

No comments:

Post a Comment