Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MKE STYLE


Alrighty my dears! This is the first posting of MKE STYLE!! Just a small break down of what this section of my blog will consist of... well it's pretty self-explanatory. I will not only be taking pictures of awesome people around the city of MKE, but I will also post people I personally know who are just simply amazing & would die to have some of their wardrobe! I hope you all enjoy & I thank you in advance. loves ;)


1.) Name
Lalese Stamps

2.) Age: 
Twenty Years Old

3.) Occupation: 
Loyal Borders Employee

4.) Describe your style:  
oversized mens blazers, gold hoop earrings, belted waists, pencil skirts, "the" boyfriend jean, classic ray ban wayfarers .... my style is often very simple but still very imaginative.

5.) What are you wearing? 
"in this photo, taken with my trusty blackberry, i am (sitting in the mud) wearing my custom-made (by me) disco bra, a white blazer, and black leggings (not shown)."

6.) Favorite places to shop/Favor
ite Brands
"i dont really have favorite places to shop, but if i were a rich girl, my favorite places to shop would be Hermes, Louis Vuitton, and Bloomingdales haha more realistically though i love shopping at thrift stores especially for menswear i.e blazers, button ups, and tees. Also, some online shopping i love to partake in are topshop.com, acne.com, twenty8twelve.com, jbrandjeans.com, and asos.com LOVE!! -- my favorite designers are Chloe, Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney, Rei Kawakubo, and Miu Miu.

7.) How does fashion influence you?  
Fashion is a very important aspect of my life besides my friends and family of course. I love the way an outfit can make me feel sometimes.... a big confidence booster.

8.) How can we find you online? (EX: Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Own site): www.twitter.com/llstamps

--I thank you soooo much for allowing me to post your pic & info on here! It has been my pleasure lady! 

1 comment: